Welcome to the Resonance Repatterning learning community

If you are new to Resonance Repatterning, it is about changing what is within – your own resonant frequency patterns - to achieve a heightened sense of well-being and peace of mind in every area of your life.

You are invited to ask questions and share stories and your love for teaching, learning, and offering Resonance Repatterning. Read and post comments at the bottom of the page. (All personal and administrative questions should be sent to my assistant, Christine Magnussen at: resonancerepatterning@gmail.com )


In this interactive forum, you have the opportunity to:


*Respond to the weekly radio show theme (or earlier shows)
*Share your experience by mentoring others
*Read about the latest developments
*Hear creative ways others are using Resonance Repatterning
*Gain clarity about the roles of the Institute & the Association
*Offer suggestions for radio shows
*Contribute resources for sharing Resonance Repatterning
*Express appreciation
*Ask questions
*Join the unified field of Resonance Repatterning
*Meet wonderful people

Your interest and participation in the Resonance Repatterning community is vital to help raise the frequency of our planet.

We look forward to your hearing from you!

LIsten to Chloe's show!

LIsten to Chloe's show!
Click on "Living in Tune" at 8 am PT, Wednesdays. Listen to previous shows archived at same link.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

EXCITING CHANGES COMING from the Resonance Repatterning Institute

In the Spring of 2009, Chloe's Living in Tune radio show will celebrate one year of broadcasting. Thousands of listeners new to Resonance Repatterning have been drawn to the work because of these fascinating shows. Many of them include new repatternings that practitioners find of great value in their sessions. Thank you all for your patience as each show is edited by Chloe and her guests, then transcribed and made available for you to download in the E-store here: Transcripts We would love to hear from you about how Living in Tune shows have impacted you or your clients on a personal or professional level. What shows have been most beneficial? What aspects of the show do you most or least prefer? Chloe is very interested in receiving your candid feedback on any aspect of the show and welcomes and appreciates your suggestions. NEW WEBSITE NEARS COMPLETION! ~~ Chloe has been very busy personally editing the pages of the new website which (as you know in building just about ANYTHING) takes much longer than anticipated. Our goal is to make the new site simple to use and navigate, allowing teachers and organizers the opportunity to list seminars, and students to view class details and easily register on-line. We will be announcing the 'Go Live' date hopefully within the next few weeks! We always look forward to hearing from you, whether you are brand new to Resonance Repatterning, are a student, practitioner or teacher. Post comments and questions you would like to share with others here! Celebrate and share your New Year's Revelations in Resonance Repatterning! Posted by: Christine Magnussen, Assistant to Chloe Wordsworth resonancerepatterning@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Linda. I was a lucky recipient of two of Chloe's radio show repatternings. The first one and one in the middle. I have also taken the foundation seminars and the vision repatterning classes.

Recently my sister was hospitalized for the 4th time in 6 months for depression. I found out that my family has a PATTERN of depression, including two cousins of my father, (brothers)that committed suicide.

She chose to undergo ECT-Electro Convulsive Therapy-Shock treatments. She needed a place to stay while she had the treatments on an outpatient basis. I volunteered. .(which WOULD have never happened without Resonance Repatterning).

The day I picked her up at the hospital, she was standing out front. I asked her who was going to explain my responsibilities to me--she said she would. (Considering she needed 24/7 care, in hindsight I should have went inside and asked for the guidelines.)

The next morning, we drive down 30 miles for her first treatment at 5:30 in the morning. ( Now one of my challenges is driving in the dark in Kansas City rush hour traffic--something that got triggered in 2004 when I drove to work in an ice storm. Back then I was on disability for 3 months because of it.) She had her treatment and I hid out in the lobby and did a self Resonance Repatterning session. And so it began.

The second trip, a very well dressed man was vacuuming the Lobby. I asked if there was a way to turn off the TV. He got the TV turned off. I explained I was waiting for my sister. He said they would buy my breakfast. I found out later he was CEO of the hospital.

So the treatments continued. I did get braver and go back to the ward with my sister. I would sit in the day room and listen to people talk about being cutters and wanting to kill themselves. And all the people undergoing ECT because that was their last resort.

I'd sit there and do my self Resonance Repatternings right there in the day room as the people talked. I wanted to scream there are other options. There are easier gentler ways. But I didn't.

Eventually my parents came down to stay with my sister at her house. She had been staying with me at my house. So I got a break. But then I was also supporting my parents while they supported my sister. They would drive her to my house and we would all go down for the treatments. Then we go back to my house and then they would go back to her house. And later I would drive over and have lunch or dinner with them. I was Donna's memory for that period of time. Shock treatments mess with short term memory.

She finally got released to her own care. With no talk from anyone about any on going support requirements from the family, in spite of my questions.

So I finally have my life back. I got a book Happy For No Reason out of the library. It is by Marci Shimoff. I recommend that book. It turns out that I took an AT&T business writing class from Marci. It was where I was first exposed to muscle testing and the power of words. I sent an email to tell her how much that class had changed my life. She confirmed she was the teacher. I had written of Resonance Repatterning to her and she wanted to know what it was. I explained. And she said, I know Chloe and I've taken the classes, but they were called something else. I sent back to her, if you know Chloe and you've done Resonance Repatterning, why isn't it in your book--Psych-K and EFT were. She said she had taken the classes in 1991 and had forgotten them. But she was grateful of being reminded and she plans on interviewing Chloe for her new book, Love for No Reason.

We are approaching the end of my story for this morning. Remember that nice CEO that bought me breakfast. I made a thank you gift package for him and delivered it. In it:

A copy of Happy For No Reason

and

A copy of the CD that explains about Resonance Repatterning.


Who knows what the ripples could be?

Thanks for letting me share. And thank Chloe and Ardiz and Bobbie and all the other fine people that spread the word that there are gentler, easier ways to heal.


Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm back again. Not sure exactly where to post this, so I am going to post this here. Last week or so, I listened to and proxied in on the Yequana repatterning. I don't think I listened to the whole thing.

This weekend I ended up moving artwork around in my house, putting it together in different ways.

I put my mermaid mother and child art print with my fairy mother and child statue.

Today I received and did the Yequana repatterning on myself. Now I understand why I gathered my mother and baby images together.

Great repatterning Chloe!

Thanks

Linda

Anonymous said...

These are the things I love hearing!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
I have been doing RR sessions for about 5 years. I am now considering taking classes to be able to do sessions on myself and family. I also hope to work it in to a career as my sister has done. I love my current job but it does not feed my soul.
Wish me luck!

Comment on HOW TO TURN YOUR FEAR INTO COURAGE AND POWER

In the Aug. 6 show, Chloe shared fascinating perspectives on the aspects of fear: Physiological, 5 different types of fears from the Bach Flower system, and the 5 Elements.

If you missed this touching show, you may hear it on the archives or download a transcript of the entire broadcast for permanent reference.

Chloe offers us a way to repattern fear with this intention:

The Laughter Repatterning:

"I relax and play the fool." (We tend to be too serious about life's seriousness. It's good to fool around sometimes and have a laugh!).

Modality: The Laughing Breath: Take a deep breath as you lean back and look up at the sky. Now lean forward letting out "Ha! Ha! Ha! "sounds as you bounce your knees up and down holding your thighs. If you do the Laughing Breath with others, look at each other and laugh even more!
Laughter is the great healer. We need more of it!