Welcome to the Resonance Repatterning learning community

If you are new to Resonance Repatterning, it is about changing what is within – your own resonant frequency patterns - to achieve a heightened sense of well-being and peace of mind in every area of your life.

You are invited to ask questions and share stories and your love for teaching, learning, and offering Resonance Repatterning. Read and post comments at the bottom of the page. (All personal and administrative questions should be sent to my assistant, Christine Magnussen at: resonancerepatterning@gmail.com )


In this interactive forum, you have the opportunity to:


*Respond to the weekly radio show theme (or earlier shows)
*Share your experience by mentoring others
*Read about the latest developments
*Hear creative ways others are using Resonance Repatterning
*Gain clarity about the roles of the Institute & the Association
*Offer suggestions for radio shows
*Contribute resources for sharing Resonance Repatterning
*Express appreciation
*Ask questions
*Join the unified field of Resonance Repatterning
*Meet wonderful people

Your interest and participation in the Resonance Repatterning community is vital to help raise the frequency of our planet.

We look forward to your hearing from you!

LIsten to Chloe's show!

LIsten to Chloe's show!
Click on "Living in Tune" at 8 am PT, Wednesdays. Listen to previous shows archived at same link.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Communicating for Connection - Aug. 27 show

How does communication enhance or inhibit you? What insights have you gained from having a Resonance Repatterning session or taking a seminar?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chloe. I tell you this in a seminar in Cuernavaca. Some day, several months ago, I had a session with a very difficult issue for me. The modality was a happy thought... happy thought???!!!
It was a very difficult time and all the happy memories that I had was useless. Suddenly it cames. Rush trough my vains a confortable felling, not just confortable, vitalizing...
I remember when you gave me a session of Mu Points, for my fear for highs. But specially I remembered your eyes.
That was my happy thought. Your eyes. And I could recognize the hope, the joy, the care... again.
Thanks for your light, your love, your presence.
Thanks for be the first modality... all days I tried to be the first modality to my clients, just for rememeber your eyes.
Thanks again and bleesed be.

Unknown said...

Hello There,
I have been trying to keep up with your radio programs. I find the information you share is often related to something current that I am experiencing. It's always really neat when that happens. This morning, I was thinking about the importance of forgiveness and how being able to forgive seems to take us from victim to victor. Have you talked about this in any of your shows? I'm interested in what you would say about being able to forgive, perhaps without any apology or regret from the individual(s) who hurt you.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emilio,
What you shared DEEPLY touched me. I will be teaching a practitioner mastery seminar.You are right, we never know what it is that touches another person's soul: just a look in the eyes may be all that is needed.

I am so happy that I was there for you in that moment.
With my love, Chloe

Comment on HOW TO TURN YOUR FEAR INTO COURAGE AND POWER

In the Aug. 6 show, Chloe shared fascinating perspectives on the aspects of fear: Physiological, 5 different types of fears from the Bach Flower system, and the 5 Elements.

If you missed this touching show, you may hear it on the archives or download a transcript of the entire broadcast for permanent reference.

Chloe offers us a way to repattern fear with this intention:

The Laughter Repatterning:

"I relax and play the fool." (We tend to be too serious about life's seriousness. It's good to fool around sometimes and have a laugh!).

Modality: The Laughing Breath: Take a deep breath as you lean back and look up at the sky. Now lean forward letting out "Ha! Ha! Ha! "sounds as you bounce your knees up and down holding your thighs. If you do the Laughing Breath with others, look at each other and laugh even more!
Laughter is the great healer. We need more of it!